Thursday, February 7, 2008

More on Suzi

More pictures of Suzi... and... Lura, her daughter. I also found a couple more shots of the two of us. We do not look at all alike.











This is the most serious picture of Suzi there is. It is her wedding picture to Mike, from Feb 14, 2003. Even so studious looking, she's totally beautiful. It is also the picture that we used for her obituary.
Susan Carol Dunphy Hollis.
September 23, 1952-February 7, 2007
Suzi, I love you.
I miss you every day.
You made me a better person.
Thank you for being my sister.

3 comments:

Unraveling Sophia said...

I'm so sorry to here about your sister's passing. She sounds like a really cool little sister and all your photos are wonderful! Memory is a great thing, but painful too... *hugs*

carol said...

Debbie, I hope this is the rite sister. Im Nancy Brown I was good friends with Susie in school I hope you remember me. Can you please tell me what happen to Susie. I have been in Ca for 33 years but back in ohio now and was trying to look for her. What happen? I'm in shock and Im sorry to hear this.

carol said...

My email address is carolgalion@msn.com
thank you