Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Finished Socks and Started More



I finished Kathy's Christmas socks on the 24th and gave them right to her. She got to wear them all day Christmas day. They are a pattern I just made up. The yarn is Dream in Color Classy. It's really really soft. Kathy picked it out from my stash. Soft Summer Sky is the color. Very pretty.


So I started socks for my Aunt Martha Christmas night. Her birthday is January 15th. I might even get these done in time to send them to her. She picked the yarn out last May but I don't know what it is. The band came off. I just know it is part cotton. I'm doing a 3x3 rib with a purl row every 5th round. These needed to be pretty plain because of the stripes in the yarn itself. I hope she likes them.

2 comments:

Unraveling Sophia said...

absolutely beautiful blue socks! You should write up the pattern - I'd love to make them! :)
~Sophia

Joanna said...

I love that striped yarn on the bottom socks!!!